Pageviews past week

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Quarter 1 2018 (Jan - Mar)

No lie, it’s the end of December and I am making my first blog entry for 2018. WTH happened to me this year? I let work get in the way, procrastination, maybe laziness..... I’m just not even sure right now. What I do know is I asked my kids at dinner tonight if I just abandon the blog altogether, or do I use this last week of the year to try to salvage a couple entries. To my surprise, neither wanted me to stop. So..... here I am. Trying to piece together something of value to them and to me. Something that captures feelings and moments of the year ...... some that even happened 11 months ago!!

Being the business woman that I am, I have decided to break it down in quarters. While I have monthly goals, it’s always where you end the quarter term that matters, so here we go!

Brenley gets braces to start the year. We were trepid and excited. Ready for change, but concerned with the eating changes and possibly the pain it would cause. Little did we know we had nothing to worry about. She has taken it all in like a champ. 










About 20 days later, she turned double digits! Say what? My baby girl was now 10! We celebrated with a bowling party with our boy cousins! She loves to boss these sweet boys around! 









Then it was a night of dancing. Beau had a semi-formal dance, and Brian and Sis had the daddy daughter dance. Rather than feeling left out, I loved seeing my sweet fam all dressed up. I think everyone had a good time. 

















To wrap up the quarter, we made a quick trip to Oklahoma to watch MSHS play baseball in Edmond during Spring Break, but that allowed for a quick stop at Top Golf.  












No comments: