Pageviews past week

Monday, December 31, 2018

New Years Eve

Well, I made it.  I crammed our entire 2018 into a few nights of blogging and mostly uploading photo's.  Would love to say my resolution for 2019 would be to be a more "real time" blogger, but I'm not sure if I can commit to that. I will definitely do better - how about that?

I'm not even sure how to summarize this year.  We had some big moments and some small moments but mostly all good moments.  Everything just goes by so fast.  From sports to music to seasons........we look forward to the start and then it's over. On to the next thing.  Crazy how fast time goes.

Our kids are pretty darn terrific. We are so blessed. They make us laugh, they make us crazy, but overall, they are good humans.

 My husband is a great husband and a good father. I am so fortunate to have a man who supports a traveling wife and mother like he does. I am hard to love, but he loves me unconditionally.  How in the heck did I land him?

And then there is Ribbie.  I'm going to end the year with pictures of him.  He brings us all comfort and joy. We are all just suckers for him.

Happy New Year. Here's to a happy and healthy 2018!




























No comments: