I cannot believe it has been so long since I sat down to blog. That part makes me sad, because I've done so well these last 8 years keeping up with everything......and well, life has me busier than ever. I haven't forgotten about blogging.....I think it has been on my weekend "to do" list since March.....it's just not getting prioritized high enough.
Since I am determined that I will not drop blogging from my to do list......I'm hoping with the recent shift in our household responsibilities that I can convince my husband to take on this role - even if it is just for the summer. How great would that be for the kids to look back on this record years and years from now and read about their lives from their Daddy's words.
With that being said.....I've got some catching up to do. The next few posts may be brief, but I think I can capture what I need too ..... to capture the essence of my Beau and Bren....and maybe a little of my fur baby too.
No comments:
Post a Comment