Pageviews past week

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Mother's Day


It's always a good Mother's Day when I get to see my Momma.  It was a nice weekend. The kids actually stayed in Garber Saturday night, so I woke up to spend my Mother's Day morning with my fur baby, after Brian went out and bought me my favorite Panera breakfast.  My fur baby is waiting for his turn to eat here.

And here is my mom and dad opening their presents, with a little help of Bren. We also celebrated my Dad's 70th birthday, which was also a nice treat.  I love my Mom and Dad so very much. Nothing I wouldn't do for them.

Mom and Sis
the entire crew including the pups
opening birthday cards and presents

Then on Sunday afternoon we met them halfway for lunch at Braum's.
Mother's Day lunch at Braums. Our Beau and his picture taking skills......sigh
Love love love this one

Selfie with the parents
the roses they brought me for mother's day

No comments: