Pageviews past week

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Brenley & Beau musings

Our Bren.....her recent obsessions include Shopkins and more artwork.

Shopkins are these little collectable "things" and each season has a theme.  Every little Shopkin has a name, and she knows ALL of them.  She watches youtube video after youtube video on them and can go into quite detail about them. I encourage you NOT to buy her any as she probably already has them and gets very disgusted with you if you buy her repeats (insert actual experience on that topic here).

Between her Art Gallery Wall and Shopkins.........and just her normal make believe mind.....here are some of Brenley's projects in pictures.

Labeled Shopkins
another angle. this took some time....
Shopkins display city
welcome to her diner
Art wall in her room.
Her and I went out on a "date" yesterday. We painted ceramics and enjoyed a treat at Panera.  She is such a joy to be around.  I love spending time with her.  When she is happy and in her own world, she talks to herself, sings, or hums. That's the best of Brenley May.

Beau.......well, no pictures of his make believe. Most of the time you can find him chillaxing on his new queen size bed (no more bunk bed!!) watching the Thunder or playing video games.

Since I have been gone so much and have missed some baseball games, I wanted to take Beau out on a date for some one on one time, which we did Thursday night. We went to Abuelo's Mexican restaurant, where you can play trivia games at the table. He loves to eat, loves Mexican, and he loves sports trivia. It was a win win win.  Mom even managed to answer a few right, which I think he appreciated.  Then we went to Glow Golf and played a few rounds of mini golf, where Mom also managed to talk a little smack on a few holes.  Me, competitive?  We ended the night with half price Sonic shakes. It was such a great time to just be with him.  We talked when he wanted to talk. We laughed. He opened doors. And at the end of the night I kissed his cheek and he told me how much fun he had and thanked me for the night. #priceless

And I am adding these last two pictures just for fun. When I am out of town, I enjoy these pictures so much. This is real life y'all.

This is our plastic cup obsession.  The cabinets wouldn't close any more. It was time to say goodbye to some of our plastic cups.  ha ha
Ribbie was mad that he got left behind. Got in the trash. Oops. Point made, Ribbie Trey,


No comments: