Pageviews past week

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Beau's 11th Birthday

I'm not sure how special we made Beau's day, but he told his Dad before he went to bed last night that he wasn't sure if he was ready for the day to be over.

My sweet boy. He loves his birthday.

Let's see....he got a new phone.  So he was pretty excited about that.  Pretty basic phone, but he can call and text and snap basic photo's.  He seemed to like it, and I like being able to get a hold of him, especially now that he is entering this new stage in life with more independence.

He got a lot of back to school clothes, which he was thrilled with - NOT  - but he managed through it. He also got some baseball cards which he (and Dad) really enjoyed and will continue to enjoy as they open up packs.

We went to NuWay Cafe for lunch, Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner,  and then celebrated with a cookie cake and ice cream. All his choices.  I think he was one happy, stuffed boy.




Sister supervising

Socks!  ha ha


These two.

He and KD look a lot alike here.




Not sure who loves whom more.


Happy 11th Birthday, sweet boy. I love you to the moon and back and around again. Love, Mom

No comments: