Pageviews past week

Saturday, April 14, 2012

March for Babies Walk 2012

Here I am with my best friend.  We are getting ready to start our 2 mile walk around beautiful downtown Wichita on an overcast Saturday morning.

We finished the walk easy and had a great time together. The rain held off which was wonderful, and we managed to dodge all the goose poop around the river!

Our family raised over $1100 for the March of Dimes this year. $1145 to be exact. That is an all time high for the Grant Family and I am almost in tears over how generous my friends and family are.  I know that the March of Dimes will put the money to good use.  I hear of stories every day through friends, or March of Dimes newsletters about all the strides they are making in preventing premature births.   Babies are truly a miracle!




No comments: