Pageviews past week

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter 2012 in McPherson

We couldn't have designed a more perfect weather day for our Easter celebration with the Grant Family. Lovely Palm Sunday church service where Brenley informed me that "these are not leaves, but palms, Mom." She was right. Who was I to argue.

So after church, we went back to the Grant house for lunch, Easter baskets, and egg hunts.  I got some great pictures, so I'll let them do most of the talking.....

Brandon sporting his sweater vest and big teeth!

Tyler not wanting his picture taken, but would rather enjoy eating his puffs.

My kiddo's. I failed to get them BOTH looking at the camera at the same time, no matter how many pictures I snapped.

Mmm..... new toy. With candy inside?!?






Help!  I'm falling!


Okay, I'm back up and now to get Mommy's sunglasses!

Give 'em here, Mommy!

Almost. Got.Them.

Whoo Hoo! Success!

Now, why is he wearing my Mom's sunglasses?


Beau, come on. Gimme 'em back!

Got 'em again!






Lovely, fun day celebrating Easter with family!  Great kick off to Easter week!

No comments: