Pageviews past week

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving for the Levings' family

We got to host Thanksgiving with the Levings' side again this year and the best part is that WE WERE ALL TOGETHER!!!!  First time in I cannot remember when.  It was the PERFECT day outside.  Mid 70's.  Everyone was there.  Food was good.  Kids were happy.  Talk about being thankful.  My cup runneth over that Saturday afternoon.

I look at these pictures that my sister-in-laws took and I tear up. I cannot believe how time has gone by so fast.  How do I have a niece in college?  How do I have a niece turning 16? How can my oldest nephew have a driving permit already?

These kids are just amazing little people that seem to love each other dearly.  That right there is just so special.

I could not have asked for a better Thanksgiving weekend from start to finish.  So blessed. So very very blessed.
Beautiful Alyson

Cheeseball Ryan

Chillin' with Me Ma

The 3 amigo's.  It's a wonder no one fell in the fish pond.

Bren wore Cass out that day. They had a good time playing horse, though!

Lunch time!





Some game the kids came up with outside.  Lots of laughs!



3 Amigo's again or perhaps Charlie's Devil's, I mean Angels?

Now they are ballin' in up in the front yard

The girls.  Such beauties.

The boys minus Ryan. Wait a second and he will follow.

Those faces.  

There he is!  In the back. Won't sit down.  Of course!

See?  Beautiful day. Beautiful family.  Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments: