Pageviews past week

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

New Front Door

When we first found this house, there were very few things I didn't like about its features. One of them was the door. I loved how big it was, but I didn't like the gold etched glass. 

It since started to warp (from the heat) and break down. The glass was slipping. Glue was showing. The green trim was discolored, and when our front storm door shattered into a million pieces thanks to a weed eater, I decided it was time to replace the whole thing.

We shopped around a lot, and I changed my mind a lot, but I could not be happier with how it turned out. I wanted to notice the change. I didn't just want a slight update. I think that mission was accomplished! 

Here are the befores and afters! 

Inside the house before.....

Inside the house now....


Outside the house before

Outside the house after....

No comments: