| This face |
| Bren and her new pose and sweet Carter. Good Friends. |
| I mean. There are no words. Missing the other girls, but these boys. And Carter. LOVE his pose. |
| Reading his new book to Daddy. |
| I loved how he would say binoculars. |
| Makayla reading him his "note" aka birthday card. |
| Had to line up his presents in order. |
| oh yeah. |
![]() |
| New worker bee |
| Carter brought his dress up clothes too so they could do some work. |
| I mean. There are no words for this level of cuteness. No words. |
![]() |
| Even in his jammies....he is sporting his hi-vis vest and going through his new tackle box. |







1 comment:
These are amazing pictures!! Thank you for capturing this event. Yes, please send to shutterfly or snapfish so I can download. love you guys!
Post a Comment