Okay, so we've been through Easter at Bren's school, we hit the highlights of an Easter egg hunt, we celebrated a birthday, and well, we also had a blast hunting eggs at MeMa and PaPa's and partaking in what has become an annual cascarone event.
I was determined to get some nice family pictures. I failed. I didn't get my own family or my brother's and their family, but I did at least get my sweet Mom and Dad with my two sweet peas. I love these pictures.
Again, Beau partook in hunting eggs because well, money was involved. Of course, Sis loved it too.
 |
| Sad because she didn't get a lot of eggs. |
 |
| Feeling sorry for Bren so Blake gave her a few more. |
 |
| Counting the loot |
 |
| I got a note in my egg! |
 |
| What does it say? |
 |
| I'm a winner! |
And then we blew some bubbles.
 |
| And my brother video'd it wearing the camera on his head. Quite the fisherman. |
Finally, we got to the cascarone part, otherwise know as, cracking confetti eggs on each other and running and giggling and laughing. I think it has become everyone's favorite part of Easter. It's good for big kids and little kids.
 |
| There that pose is again. |
Then they shot baskets with several lively games of horse. Finally it was time to come inside to watch the Thunder. Oh yeah, and we did eat like kings and queens that evening too. So good. It was a perfect, perfect day that went by way too fast. Love my crazy family.
No comments:
Post a Comment