Princess baby girl turned 6. Six. Six. Are you kidding me? Where did those years go? Where is the pause button? My baby is 6. I just want to soak her up. She loves her Mama, and I adore every inch of her.
She is just awesome. So awesome. Full of imagination, energy, ideas, creativity, and love. She loves puppies and crafting and coloring artwork and painting. Anything that will fuel her mind. She makes us laugh a lot. She has a HUGE vocabulary and now that her speech and her mind seem to be more in sync, she talks even more now. She is definitely coming out of her shyness. She'll talk to other people more now. She is a great speller at school. She is reading so well now. Blows my mind. She reads everything. Billboards, things on TV, grocery store signs - you name it - she reads it.
Oh, and by the way, she loves Spaghetti, of which, I obviously did not clean her mouth very well after her birthday dinner as her spaghetti meal is all over her mouth in ALL THESE PICTURES! Oh well. She doesn't care, and I shouldn't either. She was one happy girl on her birthday and that is all I cared about.
She started her day ready to get to school to be with her friends. Because she was student of the week, Thursday was the day the parents got to come eat lunch with the kids and read a book. I decided to take it one step further and I brought McDonalds in for all the kids to eat for lunch to celebrate her birthday. They had cookies for afternoon snack. She was so happy.
Evening came and she wanted to eat dinner at Olive Garden (it was all we could do to talk her out of Wendy's). We had a really nice dinner and then came home to open presents and get phone calls from loved ones. We ended the night with ice cream cake - of which she ate none. She wanted a DQ cake, but then didn't eat any. So thanks Brenley for having a birthday so Dad, Beau and I could have some cake! Little stinker. She would have rather had cheese balls, I think.
Anyway, here are some highlights of the first day of Brenley being 6!
 |
| Before school. She wanted to wear her birthday sash. Who was I to tell her no? |
 |
| Eating lunch at school! Yum. McDonald's. |
 |
| Her student of the week board. |
 |
| Talking to Me Ma. This is my favorite picture of her. |
 |
| Loves her some Daddy loving. |
 |
| Checking out her Rainbow Loom supplies with brother. |
 |
| Thanks, brother. |
 |
| It's fun when she opens presents. She LOVES everything you get her. |
 |
| From Aunt Julee, Uncle Travis, and the boys. |
 |
| From Steph, Casey, Talon, and Kamber. This dog is the cutest! |
 |
| A bigger bike! Yeah! |
 |
| She looks so big, doesn't she? |
 |
| I think I bought this more for me to play with than Brenley. I LOVED playing with this when I was little. Took a long time for a light bulb to bake a cake. |
 |
| Sorting out her rubber bands. She could do this for days. |
 |
| I love this one too. May all your birthday wishes come true, baby girl. |
 |
| Brother ending the night with birthday spankings. She loved every minute of it. |
 |
| ornery! but cute. |
No comments:
Post a Comment