Before I collapse, I thought I better just sit down and download pictures and blog about Bren's Birthday Tea & Dress Up Party we just had. I think everyone had a good time. The 5 girls (Tinley, Caroline, Dale, Emma, and Kaitlyn), and Brenley seemed so excited and all the Mom's told me their daughters could not wait for 2:00 to get here so they could go to the dress up party!
We started the party with crafts while we listened to Sofia the First soundtrack. At one point, the girls didn't even realize they were singing along. We painted tea cups and tea pots, we decorated foam tiara's and foam teapots, all while we snacked and sipped caffeine free soda (not tea!).
Then we blew out candles, opened presents, and free play dress up downstairs began! I was going to be happy if I kept them in organized activities for an hour and 15 minutes, and I almost made it to an hour and a half, so it worked out pretty well.
So while it took me quite a while to decorate, it took no time to take it all down. Isn't that always the case….you work, work, work, and then poof, it's over! But my baby seems happy, which makes it all worth it.
The pictures kind of posted from end to beginning, but I am too tired to care. Enjoy!


1 comment:
I love everything about this! Can't decide what is my favorite, aside from Brenley's sweet smile...is it the pennant, the cookies, the girls' crowns---so much cuteness!!! What a lucky little girl!
Post a Comment