I was going through the pictures on my phone as I wait in an airport on a bright Sunday morning (ugh), and I realized I haven't posted about Bren losing her first top tooth. The other one is loose, but yet again, she literally told us this first one was loose and it came out two days later. She not only lost her tooth and some blood, but also her lunch as we were on a road trip to OK at the time. Oh well. Here she is with a new smile!
Also here are a few pic's from this week. This one was from Friday at her school. Her teacher traced her body and she colored it in. She was proud of it.
And here are some pic's from Luke's 5th birthday party. My girl swinging high!!
And Brandon drinking a beer. Just kidding. Just some lemonade in a Budweiser cup??!!??! With Tyler and Seth just watching him.
And here is the birthday boy and his brother checking out gifts with Mom and Dad.
And here's to a quick week! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment