Pageviews past week

Monday, June 10, 2013

Eskimo Joes Tri-State Shoot Out CHAMPIONS

Well, we are a bridesmaid no more, our Tigers 9U baseball team finally won a tournament. It was a hot one, and a few close ones, but our boys pulled it out in the end. They were happy, happy, happy!  And I was in my favorite Stillwater, OK town, so mama was equally happy, happy, happy!
I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Hanging out waiting for our "Party of 26" to be called!



Um, are you kidding me? Marcus Smart just grabbing lunch at McAlisters Deli and we ran into him!!  Think I can grab a pic while you are here, Marcus?  Mama was thrilled!

Mom and I both love this pitcher's face. 

My love. #15






Getting some lessons after a strikeout

Little first base action

You're OUT! 


Bren playing with the boys and her new water fan.


Chillaxing between games

Sun was in his eyes so he borrowed Dad's glasses and put them over his rec specs


Why, hello, Men's head OSU Basketball Coach Travis Ford. Our team just beat your son's team. Sorry. Not Sorry.

Winners!!!














My loves. Team Trophy and Individual trophies. CHAMPIONS!!!



No comments: