So the boys got up Saturday morning to get their haircut (at the insistence of Mama). Brenley overheard they were going to get their haircut and she wanted one too. We preoccupied her with something else and the boys went on their way. But she kept telling me that she wanted her haircut too. Now I should say, I have been contemplating a haircut for her. Thinking it would thicken up her baby fine hair, and knowing it would be a lot easier to care for as we head into Spring/Summer. But I wasn't planning to do it this weekend...........but she kept insisting..........
So I called our haircut place, and got her in............and here is my pretty girl. A lot of the blond is gone in the back, so she is officially a "dirty blond" but she still is very pretty, and was it ever easy to brush! This is our big girl with her first "noticeable" hair cut!
No comments:
Post a Comment