I need to update our fun from last week. We had a busy week! Brenley got a visit from Pa Pa and he got to babysit while Mommy ran an errand. And the next day Mommy got to take Beau and two preschool friends to the Children's Theatre for a showing of 3 little pigs, while Brenley got to play with Grandma. Finally, on Friday, Brenley got to spend some bonding time with Daddy all day. She even made her first trip to Lowe's! She got all kinds of lovin' from her family and was a good girl for everyone!
The weekend was spent planting flowers outside, celebrating Uncle Kyle's birthday, and going to the zoo with some friends! This picture is of Beau and his new friend Lindsey. Isn't she a cutie? The weather was amazing and the kids loved being outside, as did we.
The week went by in a blur. It's now Monday.....my last week of maternity leave. I knew this transition would come. My head tells me everything is going to be fine and this is the right thing - going back to work - but my heart is heavy, though. This little girl is such a ray of sunshine in my life. She is so pretty and so sweet. I just love her so much. I am going to miss spending my days with her. But just as I never thought I could leave Beau, I did. And I know that time does heal all. Here is to a wonderful, happy, and hopefully VERY SLOW week here at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment