Pageviews past week

Monday, August 7, 2017

Beau is 14!

Doesn't seem possible that our first born should be 14 years old and entering high school. The memory of him being born and Brian and I feeling so lost and unprepared is still very fresh. It's a similar feeling to today trying to figure out how to raise a teenager.

But nonetheless..........we blinked and 14 years have already gone by. Only four more years will he live under our roof. Goodness!

He celebrated his birthday week going to lots of NBC baseball games. Getting balls and autographs from the Stars All Star team.



Chipper Jones and the kid in front of him is Beau!

He also got to eat his favorite meals out and spent time with his buddies. Jumping at Urban Air, dinner at Emerson Biggens and then over to spend the night.  I think he had a good birthday. At least I hope he did. Our love to you on your birthday and always, Beau Charles. XOXO




No comments: