Pageviews past week

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Our adult vacation

Even typing "adult vacation" makes me laugh. So yeah. Brian and I went on an all expense paid vacation to Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I earned the trip through work. It was hard to turn down even though it took some maneuvering to pull off between our work and the kids school and other activities. 

And we had a nice time. I wouldn't say we loved it and can't wait to go back, but we enjoyed the time together.  We zip lined and kept our toes in the sand. But we won't lie, we were ready to be home to see our kids.

I think one of the more interesting things was traveling internationally. Going through customs. Filing out forms. I was definitely over that part of the travel!!!

We didn't take a ton of pictures, but here are a few....














No comments: