Pageviews past week

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Couple of days in my favorite town

We spent the first part of this past week in Stillwater. The purpose was for Beau to go to the Oklahoma State Baseball camp, but we also got to spend some extra time with Me Ma and Pa Pa, Uncle Travis, Aunt Julee and our cousins.

It was a full couple of days, but I think everyone had a good time. 

I know I loved being back on the campus and having my son be a part of that. Having mini dates with that same cutie at my favorite eating places was also pretty special. 

Taking BP



Where's Beau? Can you find him? He is leaning on his bat. 
Right field
Game time at bat
First base
Coming home
Swimming with cousins.

And of course, a trip to Stillwater is not complete without cheese fries from Joe's!

No comments: