Oh my goodness. 6 months from tomorrow, I turn 40. Time. You can slow down anytime you want. Please.
Speaking of time, I have been terrible at documenting life for my babes. So allow me to play catch up. Maybe I'll do it in reverse order so I can get started with the freshest memories.
Okay. Daddy Daughter Date Night. That was tonight. We had no idea what it really entailed. Was it dinner, snacks, dancing? Well, after a lovely evening, the Dad and his beautiful daughter are home and it was a dance with cookies and drinks. They both had fun dancing with each other and Bren dancing with her girlfriends. What a beautiful couple.
So Beau and I had our own date night at a local sports bar. We shared a plate of cheese fries and watched basketball on TV. I loved it. I get so caught up in making sure his homework is done or his teeth are brushed, that sometimes I forget how amazing he is. How witty he is. How sports minded he is. How quickly he is growing up (we talked a little about girls tonight). And I don't get as much one on one time with him, and I should definitely do more of that. He is really cool.
Birthday parties for Brenley's friends. After tomorrow, she will have been to three. Trampoline jumping to face painting to rock wall climbing.
Speaking of birthday's, there have been five this month in the family. Troy, Carter, Alyson, Momma and Jordan. Wow! We love our January babies!
Honor Roll. So proud of Beau making all A's for the second nine weeks considering a month into the quarter, he had two C's!
Brenley is doing well at school too. They celebrated their 100th day on Friday so they had to draw a picture of what they will look like when they are 100.
Ribbie. Oh my. We love this pup. Okay. I love this pup. A great officemate during the day. A great snuggle partner in the evening. He started doggie daycare recently and loves playing with new friends. He comes home so tired!!!!! He is now 4 months old.
Okay, that was a quick summary for the last 24 days. Now we turn our attention to Brenley's birthday and Valentine's Day. Never mind the fact that Mom will be gone most of February, only to be led by Brian taking a guy vacation starting this Thursday. That folks, is called life, I guess. And we are learning to love every minute of it.










No comments:
Post a Comment