Ryan James going off to preschool. This smile melts my heart. Where has the time gone?
This is Brian's cousins baby girl. Her momma is an OSU graduate and I got her this tutu as a shower gift. This is her one year old birthday pic. She is so so so pretty. A perfect mix of her momma and daddy. Her name is Iris. She is just perfection.
My two handsome nephews. Both with their summer tans. New school haircuts. Rocking their neon UA polo's. Looking so pimp. Their first day of school pictures were equally cute, but something about this one in these shirts.... Big beautiful boys. My Daddy and another favorite nephew at Carter's new school having lunch. I love this picture. That black haired beautiful round boy and my sweet Daddy.
Baby girl busted her lip tonight running in the house and she slipped and fell into a door. She was hurting. Her Daddy's strong arms made it better. And then like when she was a baby....they slept.
I may have missed some other images, but these stuck out in my mind. So blessed.




No comments:
Post a Comment