Pageviews past week

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sigh. Summer.

Summer and outdoors have not been great to Beau Charles Grant. Besides his constant congestion, he has been struggling with poison ivy the past week. I took him to the doctor last Monday when it was around his eyes, but she said until his eyes swelled more, really the only thing we could treat the rash with was cortisone and over the counter allergy medicene. So now a week later, his neck area is better, but he has random spots showing up on his chest. The area around his groin is not better at all. This is no fun whatsoever and especially not for Beau. Everything I read says it just takes time. If you didn't know already, I have no patience so I'm not good at waiting this thing out. I want him better ASAP!

Today we found two warts on his hand. I mean. Gross. So we started over the counter treatment on those today also. Poor guy. His skin is a wreck.

Sister on the other hand is basking in summer love. Between tea parties with her "friends" and her "garden" she is relishing. This baby girl. 

 
Trying out her new goggle and snorkel set.

She decided she likes hats now.

The little red bloom bottom of the picture.... That's from her potted plants. 


No comments: