Pageviews past week

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bit more random musings for May

Sis and I saw a double rainbow on the way to Kansas City last Saturday.  It was beautiful, although very hard to capture a picture of driving over 70 miles per hour. But we did see it and it was magnificent! 

We also saw the full rainbow. The beginning and end. That seems rare to me as you don't normally see where the rainbow starts and ends. Special moment for us girls. 


This is my partner and crime before Makayla's graduation ceremony. 


Makayla and Auntie Trin

Two sweet kids being AWESOME at Makayla's commencement ceremony. Carter wanted to get some popcorn about midway through. I mean, why not? It was Gallagher Iba. They sell popcorn. But unfortunately, not on high school graduation night.


My brothers. I like this pic a lot. We laughed at their much more prominent foreheads! Ahhh.... Old age. Gotta love it. 

My beauty in her "garden" which she loves. 

And to wrap up....this is the absolute truth.  It makes me laugh. 


This is how I think and feel when taking SELFIE'S!!!  Insert another laugh here.


And on a more serious note, Maya Angelou passed away today. I like to live by this quote of hers....





No comments: