Pageviews past week

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day!!!

Always a lovely day in the Grant house. We stay in jammies all day. Play with new toys, and Brian and I try to take naps, although, that never seems to happen. We spend most of the day picking up the house. Amazing how we spend all this time prepping for Christmas, and it's over in a flash! Oh well, here are some special moments.

"Softy"  The new dog that Santa Claus brought.


His new chair and ottoman that Santa brought. It's so cool.

New books to read!

New X-box game

headphones!

KD shoes - I think he liked them.

I loved this doll. She is lukewarm on it, though. It's not a dog, for those of you keeping score at home.
We had a great day. Sure love our kids. And oh, let this be remembered as the Christmas that Brian and I bought each other - unknowingly - the EXACT same OSU sweatshirt. Yep. Sure did.  I took mine back.  Love you, but not enough to dress like twinkles.

No comments: