Pageviews past week

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fall Randomness and Thankfulness

While it's been a busy month so far, I have enjoyed the beautiful Fall leaves this season. The weather has been so nice - cool, but not down right cold.  The leaves have turned amazing shades.  So thankful for the cooler, beautiful Fall season.




We've found some time to play MLB Monopoly as a family. Mom won.  So thankful for my little family and for our competitive spirit.


We've found time to cheer on the Cowboys!  Sometimes rather loudly.


While this technically wasn't in November, we did get to see Pa Pa and his bunnies. So thankful my kids get to experience the love of animals through their Pa Pa.



I'm thankful for this sleeping face. So peaceful.


I'm thankful for my hot husband and his love of sports, me, and our kids….. not necessarily in that order, of course.


I am thankful for our weekend "vacation," as my daughter calls it.  Yes, any hotel stay with a swimming pool constitutes a "vacation" in the Grant family.  Brenley kept saying while traveling to Lawrence, Kansas for the football tournament…."Mom, this is the best vacation."  Or "Mom, I'm having the best time on vacation."  Don't you think I am not smitten by her positive and innocent spirit.
Brenley took this picture and posed us.  I'm not sure it could have been any worse, but I had to post it.
She took this one too. Yep, we never knew when that little finger was going to push click.



Of course, Beau took these.  Good times.

Our November "vacation"
And I've got to see one of my brothers on his birthday and talk to the other one on his birthday.  I've even got to visit a dear friend in Topeka, Kansas.  I've been to Oklahoma, Texas, and Louisiana these past two weeks.  Travel has been safe. So thankful for that.

So while we are 16 days in…. it's been a very fulfilling November - one that I am ever thankful for.


No comments: