Pageviews past week

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Last home football game for Beau

I suppose if I have to miss yet another Homecoming football game with my Cowboys, it would be because I have a more important event to watch. My boy playing in his last home football game.

I am really enjoying watching Beau's football games this year.  It helps they are undefeated this year, but the best part is how much the game has clicked with each of these boys this year. It is essentially the same team as last year with the same coaches, but things are definitely moving along well this year for them.  It also seems like Beau really understands the game this year. Not only his own game, but he is into college and NFL more this year than ever before. My babe is growing up, I suppose.

Anyway, he has primiarly been center, but he does get in on defense from time to time, and I really like when he gets in on defense. Today he played noseguard.  He played so well today.  Helped block a field goal attempt.  Received an on-side kick (fell on the ball, but hey - that's pretty much what they all do), and cause a fumble.  I'd say job well done.  And now the boys are 7-0 with one more regular season game to go, and two tournaments. The end is in sight  - thankfully - because night time practices are getting SHORT with daylight savings looming around the corner.

So in the pictures....remember to look for #31! The center or noseguard.








Falling on the on-side kick






Stop that KICK!







Beau's biggest fan.

Getting ready to ring the bell after our VICTORY!

No comments: