Pageviews past week

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Little bit random to close out September

As I am writing this, my husband has his son on the ground poking his chest, trying to prove a point to stop teasing his sister. Beau is screaming like a girl. Bren is laughing. It's loud in here. I love it.

It has been a great family day and weekend. It certainly helps that the weather is amazing right now. 

Beau's football team is 4-0 to start the season. He was a captain on Saturday. 

He survived his first 5th grade parent teacher conference and 6 weeks into the school year, he has all A's.

Bren just finished her monthly dance class and loved it. She lost another tooth (getting toothless), and we found out at the dentist this week (during a normal 6 month check up), that she is missing one adult tooth. She has a fused baby tooth and underneath those two fused teeth, is only one adult tooth. Both our dentist and my friend that is a dentist said, and I quote, "save for orthodontia."

And to capture this moment....we all ended up in our bed this morning and we started telling jokes. Dumb jokes, but the kids (mostly Bren) was giggling so much that we all got to laughing. It was infectious and I loved it. What a wonderful way to start the day. So blessed. 


No comments: