However, I snapped this picture the other day. It made me smile. Just some geese. Walking down the street. No cares or worries (or water) for them.
Just need to catch up on a few things. First of all, Brenley got her 5 year old shots last Thursday. It hurt her (and me) both, but she did well. We celebrated a successful check up with ice cream and DISNEY ON ICE! We went that evening and it was so much fun. She loved it. Clapped after each character show. She is awesome. I love spending time with her.
Let me back up to earlier that same day. I went on her school field trip to Taco Pronto. It was just a lunch field trip for tacos and bean burrito's, but the kids were cute, and lunch was good. I picked the perfect field trip to help drive!
Then we celebrated St. Patrick's Day at her school the next day. Equally fun and festive, although someone ended up going home with Mom during the party because the shots had taken a toll on her and she was not feeling herself. Good time for some snuggling at home with my baby girl. She was better by the time her Daddy got home that night!
| This is Tryniti. I've enjoyed getting to know her this year. Such a sweet girl. |
| Silly Dale. |
And last but not least, Spring Break hasn't been all that exciting. I did, however, have an amazing day off shopping for prom dresses with my two oldest nieces and my mama. It was a great weather day and the most fun shopping experience. We all had a great time together. Here is a pic of her dress (pretty sure her boyfriend doesn't know about my blog). Alterations to come, but she was so pretty in it. Perfect color. Perfect girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment