Every time a new month rolls around, and I see the "1" on my calendar iPhone, I think geez, I can't believe another month has gone by. Today I am thinking, geez, I can't believe another year has gone by.
Not sure I've made the most of my first day of a new year considering I am still wearing my jammies and have sat in this chair watching a Dance Mom marathon all afternoon. Oh well. I'm just easing into the new year, I guess.
My daughter, on the other hand, has discovered new toys and a new place to play. She has been in her brothers room most all day playing. We just walked in and found her playing with his wrestlers. And yes, she is still in her jammies too.
I think we need a little structure back in our lives - we are crazy around here!!!
Guess that will happen tomorrow.....


No comments:
Post a Comment