Pageviews past week

Monday, November 26, 2012

It was a Bedlam Thanksgiving

We had the two Stillwater families and Me Ma and Pa Pa over to our house for Thanksgiving/Bedlam Party.  It was so great to see everyone. We missed the Texas crew, but with the beloved internet, we were able to FaceTime with them and at least see their faces and chat for a little while - in the middle of whooping and hollering at the football on TV.

I was too busy either watching the kids, talking, or setting out food to get a lot of pictures taken, but I did manage to get some taken with my phone.

Carter and Brenley had a GREAT time playing together and were so cute.  That is who I managed to get some shots of.  So even though our beloved Cowboys lost in the last few minutes of the game, we managed to have a really nice time together.

This is Uncle Troy playing trucks with Brenley and Carter.  Cute.

The two kids talking it out at the table.



No comments: