Pageviews past week

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Where do I begin

Going to try to do just one massive mega post and encompass the last month or so of events.

This was Beau's last baseball game, and he got on the mound for a few pitches. He had never pitched before, nor had they worked with him, but he did awesome. Faced two batters. One walk, one pop up.  Unfortunately, I only had my phone camera, but I managed to get some decent pic's.



Now we move on to Sissy's last game. It was a LONG, albeit, short season. Not sure she is cut out to be a baller, but she played the part the best she could and never complained about going to her games. And she LOVED getting a medal.

Her team and coaches



Always holding her helmet. Brother is "coaching" first base. He is in the yellow shirt.





Okay, now on to some more summer fun. We went to the National Cowboy Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City.  The kids had a lot of fun. Here we are outside the kids section, and then we threw them in jail when they misbehaved.


And finally, I went to Santa Fe, New Mexico for a Sales Meeting at work. We got to have some free time so I toured the Bandelier National Monument, as well as some toured some other "wonders" of the world.







This is a staircase built inside a Catholic church and it was put together using no nails or glue. They say it was built by Jesus.  Today, it is just a site to visit while in Santa Fe. The church still operates, but no one is allowed on the staircase any longer. It is beautiful.





Oh, and let's not forget....Sis got her first Library card. She LOVES it.

And here are some random pic's of our lives......we try to have fun wherever we go.




Whew. The End....for now.... :)

No comments: