Pageviews past week

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I am so blessed to be Beau and Brenley's Mom.  I just am.  Who couldn't love these faces and big hearts?

On Saturday we drove to Garber to celebrate with my Mom and Dad. Dad's birthday was the day before. So we opened presents, had a great steak dinner and enjoyed time playing and chatting with my brother Travis and his family.  Tyler's family couldn't get home, and Troy's family was going to Garber the next day. So it was a manageable group and we just had a great afternoon/evening together.  The time always goes by too fast.

Sunday morning I awoke to a sweet boy that wanted to bring me breakfast in bed. So I got Cheerios ("Mom, you said earlier this week that you really like Peanut Butter Cheerio's"), and I got a bag of Cheetos and a cookie for breakfast. How do you say PERFECT BREAKFAST?!

Then I lounged around a little longer in bed. We had lunch, followed by a nap and that was about as glorious as my day got. It was wonderful. I got to spend it with my husband and my kids - it doesn't get any better than that.

Happy Mother's Day to my best friend, Me Ma Levings, my Mother-In-Law, my Sister-In-Laws, and all my friends that I lean on for support.  Love to all my favorite mom's out there.......

No comments: