Pageviews past week

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

I sure do have the sweetest Valentines ever.  Check out my cute family today!



So I love Valentine's Day.  Always have. Not sure why. Just something really nice about the day.  And I love to be a creative, Mom, even though I don't really have any original ideas of my own, but at least I know where to steal good ideas from!

I organized Beau's Valentine party at his school this year.  I failed to take a picture of his valentine's which were Pop Rocks in a clear baggie with a note that said, "You Rock, Valentine!"  Then he also had to make a valentine box. Here is his box. It was all I could do not to help him with this, but he was so proud of it, so that pleased me.
Can you read what he wrote here?  It says "Grils (sic) are "Boy Crazy" for Beau"  Oh geez!!!



Then here is Bren's Valentine box that she made.


Here are the Valentine's we made for her to pass out to her friends. The first one is a rubber ball that says "you make my heart Bounce!" and the second one was melted broken crayons in the shape of the heart, and we wrote "You color my world happy, Valentine!" and we included a color sheet with it.  She was happy with them, and so was I, especially because I made the crayon hearts in the slow cooker!!!

And last but not least, I made some cakeballs for my Bub (and for my co-workers). They turned out pretty cute (and yummy too).  It was a Happy Valentine's Day 2012 here at here at the Grant house!  Love to my all my blog readers!!

No comments: