Pageviews past week

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Phone Pictures

I always forget that I do use my phone to snap pictures.

After we arrived home from the Fiesta Bowl, we quickly got back into the work and school groove.  On top of work and school, basketball practice started for Beau, and Mom had to travel back to Denver for work. AND Brenley started a Saturday morning Gymnastics class.  I have yet to take a picture of her (shame on me), but I'll leave that for next weekend's post as she is cute in her new leotard!! So.... that leaves us in a little catch up mode that I will describe through phone pictures.

Beau's #1 Fan (and her new pink hippo)

Cool guy in his new Tigers basketball uni before his first game.

These boys look so cool this season.  Going to be a tough season as we are playing in "A" division, but we at least look the part!


Okay, while Mom is certainly not famous, nor does she have a lot of job "perks," I have gotten to meet Trevor Brazile, the 9 time all around national rodeo champion (that was mid December) and I also just  met Mike Leach at the Denver Market show this past week.
Mike Leach, former Texas Tech football coach, signing autographs in his book.

My hair looks good! ha
This is me and Rodeo Champ, Trevor Brazile. I was so sick that day, but I was still going to take a picture!

And here are just two random shots.

Me and my love in Phoenix at the Fiesta Bowl!

This is a manicure that my daughter gave me. I loved every minute of it!! She was so serious about it.
Okay, that is it. 2012 is off to quite a start!

No comments: