Gosh, seems like we started talking about Halloween costumes in September, and now it has come and gone and it is already November. Daylight Savings time is tonight. Not sure how I feel about driving home from work in the dark, but I guess at least it will be light when I drive to work?!? I don't know. Either way, time is flying by. And honestly, after this hot summer, I am enjoying these cooler days.
Okay, so speaking of cooler days......have we had some fun ones recently. When Beau first started Northridge Academy, I always signed up to be a drive for his Cox Farms field trip where we would do a hay rack ride and pick pumpkins. Well, this was the first year Brenley got to go, and of course, Mama was right there! So much fun being with her and spending time with the little ones that she spends all day with.
 |
| This is her teacher, Ms. Heather |
 |
| This is her friend, Jack. And the crazy lady looks like Me Ma. Baaa haaaa.....I'm so funny! Kidding, Mom! |
 |
| The crew |
 |
| Ready, Set, Go Cow, Go! |
Okay, the field trip was about a week before Halloween. So later that week, Beau celebrated his "Fall Party" at Maize South Elementary. He got dressed all by himself. Getting so big. I just feel honored he "lets" me come to school and participate in these things with him.
 |
And here comes JOHN CENA!
|
On Monday, Halloween day, Brenley had her party at school. She finally decided she would be a Fairy Princess. Costume was made complete with a cupcake wand, princess crown cape, fast sparkly shoes and polka dot socks - her idea - of course. She was the prettiest Princess Fairy I have ever seen.
Fun night, fun times, sweet kids. That is what it is all about!
No comments:
Post a Comment