Pageviews past week

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

100,000 miles - we made it!!

So the day came.  The day my loyal, trusted, dependable little car rolled over 100,000 miles.  I knew today would be the day so I had Brian snap this picture of me and my girl.

She rolled over the big mark at 13th and Ridge. I toasted her with my coffee, rubbed the dashboard, and thanked her for getting me through many rough spots, being so dependable, and for keeping me and my family safe. Tear.

I know, I know.....it's silly that I am so attached to  - of all things - a 7 year old car. But I can't help it.  She has been nothing but good to me.  So she got cleaned out this weekend by Brian and I'm hoping to get her in the shop tomorrow to just make sure she is good to go for the next 100,000 miles!


Thank you little black car for being so good to me!

No comments: