Wow. Where does the time go? I get so wrapped up in weekend errands, work, and kids' activities that I am not making much PC time. If I can't do it on my phone, it's not getting done. And I know I could probably blog using my phone - I just need a better and bigger SMART PHONE! Hint Hint honey, if you are reading this...........
Any hoo............what in the world have we been up too? Let's see.......football. Lots of it. Three practices during the week and an 8:30AM game each Saturday morning. Not really any new pictures to post as we have this mother who takes professional pictures. She takes shots at the game and tags us on Facebook. They are too amazing for me to even replicate, therefore, I've just stopped trying. So for an updated shot of my tackle football player........check out my Facebook photo's. We are, however, struggling a bit with his "fire" as I like to call it. He is just a "take it as it comes" kind of guy, and that's just not how his Daddy and I are built. SO we are learning how to "take it as it comes" when it comes to sports, but also trying to instill in him giving 100% and all the effort he can. His running ability is S-L-O-W, and he informs me that he is a hitter, not a runner, mama. Some day he might be running cross country, who knows, but right now at the ripe ole age of 7, he doesn't like to run. He gets that from me, sadly.
But to wrap up football, our playoffs are this weekend. We play at 8:00am Saturday morning. Lose and we are done. Win and we play again in the afternoon, with the Super Bowl being played Sunday. Either way, football is over this weekend and we jump right into basketball - which by the way, has already begun - practice at least.
So to wrap up our month of September, we were pretty boring and nothing really exciting to report post State Fair.
On to October........Brian's Birthday was October 9th. We celebrated with family, a date night, and then Brian had a special Father/Son outing to Beau's 2nd WWE LIVE event this year?! What boy gets to do that twice in the same year? Our WWE loving guy, I guess.
The boys headed to our new Intrust Bank Area for a LIVE taping of WWE Monday Night Raw. Ah......I can smell the testosterone........
Then we got to babysit Baby Will one night. Brenley enjoyed having the baby over also, although she is never keen on sharing toys.
And I guess for the most part, that's it. Halloween weekend, here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment