Pageviews past week

Sunday, August 15, 2010

End of Summer (Baseball) & Day Before School Starts

Tonight we went to the Westurban Baseball Awards Ceremony. Beau's 6 year old team tied for 1st in their division!  Yeah. How exciting!  It was a fun year.

And now our attention turns to school tomorrow. Brenley starts with a new teacher (same room), and Beau moves on to Maize South Elementary School as a 2nd grader. We met his teacher last Tuesday night.......Ms. Catron. She has been teaching for over 25 years.  He knows some of the kids in his class already, and knows a teacher down his same hall. And he'll ride to school on the bus that picks him up at Northridge, so he is sure to know some kids on the bus. Big day for him, and bigger day for Mom. I'll be a nervous wreck all day to rush home to get him after school and this is what I'll get from him when I ask 20 questions.........."I don't remember. It was fine. I don't know." Ah well. The beauty of having a boy, I guess.

Stay tuned for 1st day of school pictures. I bribed him to wear a certain shirt. We'll see if Mom gets her way. hee hee

No comments: