Pageviews past week

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Levings Family Christmas

The magical and wondrous Christmas season has drawn to a close. We thankfully got to see all of our family as originally scheduled. The weather was beginning to wreck a little havoc on initial plans, but God saw to it that we all spent time together as scheduled. We say this often, but truly mean it.......we are blessed with wonderful family and friends. And I love the holidays because we get to hear from and see those special people, we get to re-discover the true magic of Christmas through our children's eyes and we hopefully get to slow down a bit and reflect on the true reason for the season (that last one is the hardest - and it should be the easiest!).

So we ended our Christmas journey in Garber, Oklahoma at my parents house . We drove down Saturday morning, spent the day with family and came home that evening. Trying to keep the attention of 12 grandkids is no small feat, but it sure is fun. I could post 100 pictures of these sweet kiddos' that continue to get taller and cuter each time we see them, but here are a few snapshots of our organized chaos. What wonderful memories.....I hope these kids always love spending time with each other and with Me Ma and Pa Pa. I know I will always love it.

No comments: