- She hates all shoes except for her ratty old sneakers, so the cute sandals and summer shoes just sit in her closet. How that doesn't break Mama's heart, but I keep trying.
- She loves the phone and has perfected the word "hello" although she never says it when I ask her to show off, only when she is playing "phone."
- She gets red rosy cheeks when she plays outside for any length of time, but she loves to be outside.
- She pulls out about every bow and hair clip I put in her hair. I just keeping buying more and putting them in.
- She gives hugs and kisses on demand. Ah.......sweet pea.
- She has discovered how to flush the toilet and does it as often as she can without her parents catching her.
- She loves to brush her teeth and eat toothpaste. Not her toothpaste, but grown up toothpaste.
- She can drink out of a straw - already!
- She growls like the Green Hulk toy that her brother has. Except she growls ALL the time, not just when she is playing with it. Her daycare teacher even said she growls when she sits her sippy cup down in front of her. It's like her way of saying, thank you, I guess.
- And if she could turn into a Gerber cheesy puff, she would, because sometimes that is all I can get her to eat, well, besides ice cream, of course (Mother of the Year, right here).
She is perfect, and funny, and just one of the greatest loves of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment