Pageviews past week

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Brenley - 11 months old!

Our baby is 11 months old today! What a big girl we have. In addition to pulling up, she is walking around objects, moving across the floor really quick, and she loves to "walk" if you hold her hands. Isn't that too soon to be doing that?! I'm having a really hard time with this. I am going to be a basket case on her birthday (which I have already started planning!! I'm insane).

But let's see.........a bit about Brenley from 10 to 11 months old.......... She is saying a lot more "sounds" instead of just Da Da. She says Pu Pu, and Ba Ba, and she does say Mu Ma - but still never directed at me. She can clap now - which is a special treat for her and me! It's super cute. She hasn't got any new teeth, but they ones she has are getting so big! She has a great gap tooth smile!

And she is starting to eat more table food finally. LOVES her Gerber cheese puffs. Likes starches of any kind - french fries are a fave, bread, and mashed potatoes. And of course, she has a sweet tooth for ice cream.

She got a lot of great new toys for Christmas and is enjoying playing with them. Her favorite, however, is her brother's box of markers, which we keep on the floor under a table. Why we do that, I am not sure, because it is inevitable that she will find it and dump it over. She loves playing with those markers. Fridge magnets are also a favorite.

Well, that's about it for our Princess.......30 more days and our doll turns one!

No comments: