Pageviews past week

Friday, November 7, 2008

Star of the Week


Because our last name comes high in the alphabet, it was Beau's turn to be Room 10's STAR OF THE WEEK! We couldn't have been prouder!

Monday started off with a list of his favorites, including favorite book which is Swinging for the Fences, Hank Aaron and Me. Day 2 was bringing in your favorite stuffed animal........the Dale Jr. Boyd's bear made an appearance. Day 3 was bringing in a picture of your family, which he did. Thursday was a special day because Brian and I got to eat lunch with he and his friends. A 6'4" guy in a kids chair - cute! But Beau was excited, but I think we were more excited. I read them the Kissing Hand after lunch and then we left. And finally today had Beau as "Chef of the Week" where he whipped up the infamous "Worms in Dirt."



It was a great week for our star. He aced his spelling test, and started karate today - already a white belt with plans of breaking a board soon. Oh my......our little star is rising.......

No comments: