Then I headed off to work, and was scared to death. It had been raining since about 4:30 that morning and the streets were flooded. My normal 15 minute drive to work took an hour. I have never driven in water so high. It was incredible. I was still shaken up once I got to work. And the strangest part about the day was at 3:30 that afternoon when I was driving home........the water was gone.
It had stopped raining around noon and the water was finally able to drain. There were parts of West Wichita that weren't so lucky and are still living with excess water. But today the sun is shining and you would have never known the flooding we experienced just two days ago!
1 comment:
Trin,
That is such a cute picture of your kids in their OSU gear! They are growing up!
Jess
Post a Comment