Pageviews past week

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where do I start?

I've missed a week and now I have to play catch up. So for the Cliff notes. Mother's Day weekend was great. Beau got to do everything from attending a carnival to fishing with Uncle Tyler. He was wiped out when we returned home from Oklahoma Friday night. He had a ball. And this weekend was filled with his friends' birthday parties. He got to race bumper cars and jump on those jumpy things. Needless to say, he went to bed early tonight. He doesn't understand why all his friends are now 5, but he is not. He cannot wait for his birthday and he changes his mind after each birthday party on what he wants to do for his party.

Brenley got sick for the first time last Monday. Ran a super high fever and was screaming crying. Scared me to death. I forgot how stressful it is when your baby is sick, but by Tuesday while staying home with Dad, the medicine had kicked in and she was happy as a lark. See picture for proof.
.



This week we have two T-ball games and a busy work week, so we will be looking forward to a 3 day holiday weekend. More next time

No comments: