Pageviews past week

Friday, March 28, 2008

My first attempt at blogging


My very good friend Kelly told me about how she is blogging and attaching pictures of her beautiful baby girl Lucy. This way family can always tune in for updates. I thought it was a great idea. Daily, Brian and I share warm smiles with each other at the things our children say and do. Our oldest son Beau says the funniest things and our new baby Brenley does new and wonderful things every day.

So I thought I'd step into the 21st century and give this blogging thing a go. We love our children so much. I want to capture memories and share them with our loved ones.

For a quick update..........Beau had his first T-Ball practice this week. He loved it and so did Dad. Dad said he was the biggest boy on the team. Now we are out shopping for a bat, bat bag, pants, etc. He has to look the part! And as soon as he gets his jersey, we'll take his picture with Dad with both of them wearing their "uni's."Miss Brenley is getting bigger every day. She is really starting to coo and she smiles a lot. She brings a lot of joy and peace to our lives as she is such a good baby and so easy to love. More later!

No comments: